Sunday, May 8, 2011

Have you seen the price of gas? So take that!!!!

This gas station is around the corner from my house!
I can walk there it's so close. It dropped .02cents a few
days ago. Big whoop!
About a week ago I was asked to make 40 Cinnamon rolls for
the missionaries in our area. My best friend Sherri was asked
to do the same. Here's a picture of some of them out of the oven
and some rising. YUM!
Now how do I get them to the church 2 miles away? You
got it...on my bike. I hooked up my trailer and there ya go!
I called Sherri up and asked her if she wanted to ride
bikes to the stake center with our cinn. rolls. She had
already planned on it. Here she is at our old meeting spot. We
use to meet at this corner to head out on our long
bike rides. It was so fun seeing her ride up
I just had to get a picture. Fun memory!!!
Here we are frosting the Cinnamon rolls. It was HOT outside...
as you can tell. We are glowing! Awesome work out!
Missionary mom helping us serve.


Dig in Elders!

We served over 50 missionaries!

I love a missionary with a smile!
Nothing better!!!

Aren't these two sister missionaries the cutest?
Brings me back to my missionary days!
For those of you that don't know. I served a
mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter Day Saints in Alabama when I was
21 years old.

Before we left to ride home we were called in to the
cultural hall and all the missionaries sang "As
I have Loved You". Ok that got the
tears going!

Here we are with some of the help in the kitchen.
Me, Sherri, Dannette Johnson, Kay Montgomery.
What a great experience. I LOVE being a
missionary mom.

Side note: On our way home Sherri blew out one
of her tires on her trailer. I should have gotten a
picture. It was  a good one. Flapping all over the place.
No big deal...it adds to the adventure.
I filled up my car last Saturday April 30th and a week
later I still have 3/4's of a tank of gas! So take that
Oil Companies! I'm riding my bike EVERYWHERE!

1 comment: