Monday, April 25, 2011

It's all in your head!!!!

I'm back! Yippee! So this is what I was thinking this weekend...I've been riding my bike to do errands for 2 weeks now. I needed a few things for my primary kids for Easter. I decided to go over to the Dollar Tree. I was disappointed that I couldn't get everything I needed. I was so tired. We had just gotten back from camping early that morning, we cleaned out the camper and then headed to our annual Easter picnic with the Wilson family. I really wanted to just go home. I unlock my bike and thought to myself..."Targets only a mile away...how long would it really take to get there on my bike?" So I decided to stay on my bike and pedal through the wall in my head. Would you believe I got there in less then 5 minutes? It was faster to ride my bike then to get in my car and find a parking place! I found what I needed (cellophane bags for treats) and headed home.

So Take That... Wall In My Head!!!! Busted right through it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment