Thursday, April 28, 2011

On the road again

Here we are at the strawberry stand! Yes
we rode our bikes...over a freeway over pass...ugh!
It was an easy ride to the stand. Then we realized
we were riding WITH the wind. Up the hill
on the way back was a little tough.
On our way down the hill Sherri hit a bump and
her strawberries flipped right out of her basket!
This was right in the middle of the on ramp
to the 405 on Bolsa. A little scary that's for sure.
The strawberries survived! A little squished
but still very tasty!

We then rode over to a bike shop to check out
the newest bikes. Then over to Sherri's
and back home again. Pretty fun!
 I rode over 12 miles today!
I'm saven' on gas! I haven't had to fill
my car up in two weeks and I still have 1/4 tank left!
Yes, I do drive when I have too:)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jaime! It was so fun seeing you on Sunday! How come you all where at our bldg?

    ReplyDelete